Thursday, April 29, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

I really like these Christian Louboutin Hidden-Platform Pumps. I really want a nude pump, but I think that before I try to fake a tan shoe on my brown skin I need to think long and hard. These shoes are just above beige. I love that I get to do "nude" without looking like I'm really expecting my nude and that nude to be the same nude. Because I know that nude, when not describing nakedness is simply a light grayish-yellow brown to brownish-pink color. Thank you dictionary.com.

And, I remember my mom wearing "taupe" pumps back in the 80's when I was a child. I loved those taupe pumps and how super fly she looked in them. They were patent leather too. I love when fashion just keeps repeating itself. I may add these to my wish list to wear on the many days I carry her vintage LV attache case. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment