Monday, September 6, 2010

Haircut???



I was watching HGTV the other day and there was a girl with the best haircut ever. She was just a supporting character, but her hair stole the show. Her friend was buying a condo, a house, a garden, or something. Who cares?! Whatever she was buying kept taking the camera away from the best haircut ever!


So, it's looking like I'm getting a haircut. I'm tired of growing it out. I'm tired of dealing with the length. I'm ready for a change! The change is looking to be a replica of the best haircut ever! This hair cut was a little longer than a pixie cut. It was a boyish style with long bangs and cut just at the hairline.


Something like this beautiful picture of Michelle Williams. I'll be making this the black girl version though.

No comments:

Post a Comment