Thursday, July 2, 2009

What was she thinking???

Okay I am the very first to say make fashion do what it do! I believe that personal style is personal. I agree that your fashion should make a statement and say something about you. BUT should it say crazy?
These aren't the worst. Come on true red spandex pants, animal print spandex pants, spandex pants??? I can't get behind it. Plus, when I saw Dr. Marten's being sold at a discount shoe store, I swore them off for life. I mean super discount, a store with "shoe" in the name! Somethings should be left in the past. I like them, but they don't belong in my today. Just my opinion though.

I mean, as far as Amber Rose goes, she has amazing pieces, and she rocks an edgy as hell hairdo! But I miss out on her fab finger gloves and glam zebra print clutch, while I focus on the black ties on her pink spandex, again, pants and the odd khaki thigh pads. And those beautiful sandals got the second look after the wide elastic waist denim shorty short. Amber...make me understand?
With that beautiful body and dream girl face, why does she keep being photographed looking like who, what, and why?

I'm a traditional fashionista. I don't do coo coo cachoo. I do traditional and modern with a twist of my personality. I don't understand the way-out-there women with their not-in-real-life fashion choices. But again, this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment