Friday, November 26, 2010

Cartoon Clothing

Adults should never wear cartoon themed clothing. I cannot express my disgust at an adult in an over sized Winnie the Pooh t-shirt. It's no longer cute and classic. It's ridiculous and tacky. I think companies produce these items as a joke on the unsuspecting, and poorly dressed, consumer. Don't let the joke be on you...literally.
I did some research for the character die hards. I understand that some piece of animation may tickle that warm and fuzzy place in your soul. But you CAN and MUST satisfy that warm and fuzzy without themed apparel. Thank God for accessories, and in his situation, specifically jewels. I'm speaking of gold, sterling silver, crystals, and gemstones. I'm not including the battery operated necklace that glows, sings, and dances.
So for me, trash the tees and get the pave' crystal Mickey Mouse ears necklace at disneystore.com. Please? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment